Installation of White UPVC Fascias, Soffits and Square PVC Guttering to a 1970’s House in Sutton, Surrey.
Here is an example of a roofline and flat-roofing system that we installed to a 1970′s detached house in Sutton, Surrey. The system comprised white UPVC Fascias, Soffits, Cladding, Ogee Guttering, Square Downpipes and a mineral flat-roof.
- Project Duration: 5 Days
- Location: Sutton, Surrey
- White Swish UPVC Fascias
- White Swish UPVC Soffits
- White PVC Square Guttering
- White UPVC Barge-Boards
- Erection of 1-elevation scaffolding structure
- Removal of the old PVC guttering system
- Removal of the wooden fascias, soffits and barge-boards therefore exposing roof rafters
- Removal of the barge-boards on gable ends
- The inspection of rafter feet and repaired as necessary.
- Strip and re-cement bed tiled verges to gable ends with new under cloak.
- Installed ridged eves fascia tray to ensure all rainwater flows into gutter.
- Installation of 75 meters of timber backed 9mm Swish White uPVC Fascia and Barge Board
- Installation of 75 meters of un-vented 9mm white uPVC soffit board.
- Installation of 50 meters of Poly Pipe white square 115mm guttering
- Installation of 4 x 4.5 meter down pipes
- Installation of water butt.
- Removal of Scaffold
- Removal of Building Debris
- Final Site Cleanse
The project began with the erection of a scaffolding structure to the rear elevation of the house. We then removed the old PVC guttering system, wooden fascias, soffits and barge-boards. This exposed the roof rafters. We then removed the barge-boards on gable ends and inspected and repaired the rafter feet where necessary. Next we striped and re-cemented the tiled verges at the gable ends and added a new under cloak. We then installed the ridged eves fascia tray to make sure that all rainwater flowed into gutter. Next we installed 75 meters of timber backed ( 9mm Swish White uPVC ) fascia and barge board and 75 meters of un-vented 9mm white uPVC soffit board. Finally we installed 50 meters of Poly Pipe white square 115mm guttering and 4 x 4.5 meter down pipes with water butt. Finally we removed the scaffold, building debris and carried out a final site cleanse.
This house was originally built in the 1970’s and the use of new uPVC Fascias, Soffits, Cladding, Barge-Boards and PVC Guttering was a welcome face lift.