The Homefront Roofline Ltd of Surrey, specialists in the installation and repair of guttering.
Why choose a PVC or Seamless Aluminium Guttering system?
- No painting or maintenance and will not flake, rust or crack
- Guaranteed for 10-30 years and expected to last 25-70+ years
- Multiple colours including white, black, brown and grey
- Varied widths and shape profiles including ogee, rounded and square
- State-of-the-art substitute for cast iron, concrete and steel guttering
Seamless Aluminium vs PVC Guttering Systems
Seamless Aluminium and PVC guttering are both excellent systems, but which solution should you buy and why?
Seamless Aluminium Guttering
|Guaranteed Life||10 Years||30 Years|
|Expected Life||25+ Years||70+ Years|
|Shape Profiles||Half Round
Oval or Semi-Elliptical
Ogee or Victorian Ogee
|Width Profiles||4-inch / 100mm Domestic
6-inch / 150mm Commercial
|5-inch / 125mm Domestic
6-inch / 150mm Commercial
|Tensile Strength||34-62mpa (Similar To Copper)||241-414mpa (Similar To Mild Steel)|
|Very Long Life
No Visible Fixings
Long Continuous Lengths
What is deep-flow guttering?
Our climate is changing and the UK Met Office is urging us to prepare for more rain and floods. For this reason we recommend deepflow guttering profiles as standard. Deepflow guttering is a fraction more expensive but offers significant improvements in terms of flow-rates and resilience to blocking.
Which products do you use?
We only supply high-quality kite marked guttering materials. Typically we specify ARP Seamless Aluminium Gutters and Polypipe (or Terrain) PVC guttering. However if you have an alternative system that you would preferred then we can supply any of the following:
Guttering Supplier List
- Concord or Summit from Swish Building Products
- Deeplas Guttering from Deceuninck
- Marshall Tufflex
- Niagra Guttering Systems from Flowplast
- Imitation Cast Iron Guttering from Brett Martin (often called ‘Faux Cast Iron’ )
- Siphonic Roof Drainage Systems from Geberit Pluvia
What are guttering leaf-guards?
We are often asked about guttering leaf-guard systems. While leaf-guard systems offer attractive benefits on paper there are pitfalls that you should be aware of. Leaf-guards generally fall into three categories:
- Flat Grill Systems
- Raised Grill Systems
- Hedgehog Gutter Brush Systems
Flat grill systems
Flat grill leaf-guard systems are designed to trap leaves before they get into the gutter. Wet leaves fall onto the guard and are expected to dry out and blow away. In practice, wet leaves often tend to accumulate on-top of the guard forming a barrier that prevents water from getting into the gutter.
Raised Grill Systems
Raised grill leaf-guard systems are designed to overcome this issue. In practice, leaves and moss often get trapped between the guard and the roof tiles. This can look unsightly and prevent the gutter from working properly.
Hedgehog Gutter Brushes
Hedgehog gutter brush leaf-guard systems are also prone to the issues described above. In addition, they can become clogged and start to look unsightly over time.
Need a quote or want to know more? Request samples, ask advice or arrange a free no-obligation quotation.
Want to know more? Request samples, ask advice or arrange a free no-obligation quotation.
- Fascias & Soffits in Ashtead, Surrey. July 22, 2017
- Cladding in Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey July 22, 2017
- Flat Roofing in Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey. July 22, 2017
- Installation of White Fascias, Soffits and Aluminium Gutters in Woking, Surrey. May 25, 2017
- Installation of White Fascias, Soffits and Aluminium Gutters in Staines, Surrey. May 11, 2017
- Installation of Black Fascias, Soffits and Aluminium Gutters in Warlingham, Surrey. May 11, 2017
- Installation of Fascias, Soffits and Seamless Aluminium Gutters in Westcott Dorking April 19, 2017
- Installation of Fascias, Soffits, Gutters and Flat Roofing in Kingswood April 3, 2017
- Installation of UPVC Fascias and Soffits with Deep Flow Gutters in Hackbridge, Surrey March 17, 2017
- Installation of Fascias, Soffits, Gutters and Cladding on 3-Storey Town House in Sydenham. March 7, 2017
- Installation of Finlock Concrete Guttering Project in Farnham, Surrey March 6, 2017
- Installation of UPVC Fascias, Soffits, Seamless Aluminium Deep Flow Guttering and James Hardie Cedar Weatherboarding on a 4 Bedroom Home in Stains, Surrey February 21, 2017
- Installation of Black PVC Guttering and White UPVC Barge-Boards, Fascias and Soffits to a 1930′s Home in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey. April 30, 2014
- Installation of White UPVC Fascias, Soffits, Barge-Boards, Cladding and Black PVC Guttering to a 1960′s Dormer Bungalow in Ashtead, Surrey. April 30, 2014
- Installation of Black Seamless Aluminium Guttering With White UPVC Fascias and Soffits to a 1930’s home in Bookham, Surrey. April 30, 2014
Homefront Roofline Ltd
9 Downs Side
83a Victoria Road
Company Registration Number:
Details of the limited company’s registration can be found at: www.companieshouse.gov.uk
EU VAT Registration Number: