The Homefront Roofline Ltd of Surrey, specialists in the repair and installation of PVC Cladding.
Why choose PVC Cladding?
- No painting or maintenance and will not flake, rust or crack
- Installation guaranteed for 10-years and expected to last 50+ years
- Manufacturer colouration guarantees of up to 50-years
- Comes in many colours including white, black, mahogany and oak
- Improved thermal efficiency, especially if multifoil or a polystyrene insulation used
- All installation guarantees are underwritten by our insurers (IWA) or (IWG)
What is PVC cladding and what does it do?
In building construction, cladding refers to the application of one material (in this context PVC) over another (often wood, bricks or building blocks). This can be for aesthetic purposes or to provide a weather-proof layer.
How is PVC cladding installed?
PVC cladding is usually attached to timber battens or stud work (in the case of wooden buildings). Often these need repairing or replacing before the new cladding is installed. Wooden buildings often have a layer of roofing-felt underneath the existing cladding. Unfortunately, roofing felt does not breathe and modern building regulations prefer a breathable membrane such as DuPont Tyvek. This stops water ingress but permits airflow therefore preventing rot.
What are the different cladding patterns?
PVC cladding can be installed in a number of different patterns. These include horizontal, vertical and herring-bone.
What are the different interlocking mechanisms?
PVC cladding has three different interlocking mechanisms. These include Shiplap, Open V and Tee Gee.
Shiplap PVC Cladding
Open V PVC Cladding
Tee Gee PVC Cladding
Does PVC cladding improve the thermal efficiency of your property?
Any additional layer will add some level of insulation. However, PVC cladding in isolation does not offer a significant level of insulation. How warm would a coat be if it was made out of PVC cladding? To make a significant difference to the thermal performance of the cladding we can install a multifoil insulation blanket such as Actis or a polystyrene insulation material such as Celotex.
What is cellular PVC Cladding?
PVC cladding is often referred to as “cellular PVC cladding”. The reason for this is that PVC cladding is manufactured using exploded PVC and this is referred to as a cellular system.
What is foiled cladding?
Click here to learn more about foiled PVC cladding.
Need a quote or want to know more? Request samples, ask advice or arrange a free no-obligation quotation.
Want to know more? Request samples, ask advice or arrange a free no-obligation quotation.
- Fascias, Soffits, Barge-Boards and Guttering in Stoneleigh, Surrey September 29, 2017
- Fascias, Soffits and Guttering in Banstead, Surrey September 29, 2017
- Flat Roofing in Epsom, Surrey September 29, 2017
- Fascias & Soffits in Ashtead, Surrey. July 22, 2017
- Cladding in Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey July 22, 2017
- Flat Roofing in Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey. July 22, 2017
- Installation of White Fascias, Soffits and Aluminium Gutters in Woking, Surrey. May 25, 2017
- Installation of White Fascias, Soffits and Aluminium Gutters in Staines, Surrey. May 11, 2017
- Installation of Black Fascias, Soffits and Aluminium Gutters in Warlingham, Surrey. May 11, 2017
- Installation of Fascias, Soffits and Seamless Aluminium Gutters in Westcott Dorking April 19, 2017
- Installation of Fascias, Soffits, Gutters and Flat Roofing in Kingswood April 3, 2017
- Installation of UPVC Fascias and Soffits with Deep Flow Gutters in Hackbridge, Surrey March 17, 2017
- Installation of Fascias, Soffits, Gutters and Cladding on 3-Storey Town House in Sydenham. March 7, 2017
- Installation of Finlock Concrete Guttering Project in Farnham, Surrey March 6, 2017
- Installation of UPVC Fascias, Soffits, Seamless Aluminium Deep Flow Guttering and James Hardie Cedar Weatherboarding on a 4 Bedroom Home in Stains, Surrey February 21, 2017
Homefront Roofline Ltd
9 Downs Side
83a Victoria Road
Company Registration Number:
Details of the limited company’s registration can be found at: www.companieshouse.gov.uk
EU VAT Registration Number: