Installation of Fascias, Soffits and Aluminium Gutters in Ashtead Surrey
Here is an example of detached 1970’s home in Ashtead, Surrey where we installed new UPVC fascias, soffits and aluminium guttering as well as carrying out a major reconstruction of the gable ladder and a large amount of additional structural work.
- Project Duration: 30 Days
- Location: Ashtead, Surrey
- Removal of old roofline and guttering.
- Full reconstruction of the gable ladder + associated structural work
- Installation of white fascias, white soffits and white aluminium deep-flow guttering
- Final site cleanse and disposal of building materials
This home was typical of many poorly constructed houses in the 1970’s. The large over hanging gables we almost ready to fall off. Our job involved completely stripping the gables out to inside the loft space. Next, we carried out full reconstruction of the gable ladder, which included a large amount of additional structural work. In total this job took 30-man days to complete and was quite a task. Our customers were extremely complementary about the overall appearance and our workmanship. Check-out our excellent reviews on the Checkatrade and Which Trusted Traders websites.