Installation of UPVC Fascias, Soffits, Cladding and Deep-Flow Guttering in Walton Upon Thames, Surrey
Here is an example of a new roofline system that we installed on a modern home in Walton Upon Thames, Surrey. The system comprised hard wood effect UPVC fascias & soffits, deep-flow gutters and down-pipes and cladding.
- Project Duration: 3 Days
- Location: Walton on Thames, Surrey
This project included:
- Removal of old roofline and guttering.
- Installation of Mahogany UPVC fascias & soffits.
- Installation of Mahogany UPVC cladding.
- Installation of new deep-flow guttering and PVC down-pipes.
- Final site cleanse and disposal of building materials.
This customer wanted to update their property with new windows and they wanted the fascias, soffits, guttering & cladding to match. The final result was outstanding and since completing this job we have received a number of further enquires from neighbouring properties who would like to upgrade their own properties. At the end of the project our customers were extremely complementary about the overall appearance of the job and also our service and workmanship and they kindly left us an excellent review.