Installation of Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Installation in Worcester Park, Surrey
Here is an example of a roofline project that involved the replacement of the fascias, soffits, guttering and barge-boards at this detached, two story, 1980’s house in Worcester Park, Surrey.
- Project Duration: 4 Days
- Location: Worcester Park, Surrey
- White UPVC Fascias
- White Ventilated UPVC Soffits
- White UPVC Cladding on Porch Roof
- White UPVC Barge-Boards
- Black PVC Guttering
- Removal of the old PVC and wooden roof-trim including wooden fascias, soffits and barge-boards therefore exposing the roof rafters and gable ends.
- The inspection of rafter feet and repaired as necessary.
- Installed flexible high performance membrane to act as new sarking as original roof felt had perished.
- Installation of 40 meters of timber backed ( with 9mm Swish White uPVC ) Fascia Board and Barge Board
- Installation of 20 meters of vented 9mm white uPVC soffit board.
- Installation of 20 meters of Poly Pipe deep-flow guttering
- Installation of 5 x 5.5 meter down pipes
- Installation of tongue and groove uPVC soffit board for extra deep porch.
- Removal of Building Debris
- Final Site Cleanse
The project began with the removal of the old PVC and wooden roof-trim including wooden fascias, soffits and barge-boards. This exposed the roof rafters and gable ends. The rafters were then inspected and repaired as necessary. We next installed a flexible high performance membrane to act as new sarking as original roof felt had perished. Next we installed 40 meters of timber backed ( with 9mm Swish White uPVC ) fascia and barge board. We then installed 20 meters of vented 9mm white uPVC soffit board and 20 meters of Poly Pipe deep-flow guttering. Next we installed 5 x 5.5 meter down pipes. We then moved onto the porch where we installed special tongue and groove uPVC soffit board to cater for the extra deep length of the porch. Finally, we removed all of the debris and cleansed the site.
This house had an exceptionally large porch and by using tongue and groove soffit board it employed secret nailing which resulted in no visible joins. After installation they were delighted with the final result and relived that their maintenance issues were at an end.