Installation of Black Seamless Aluminium Guttering With White UPVC Fascias and Soffits to a 1930’s home in Bookham, Surrey.
Here is an example of a roofline system that we installed to a 1930’s house in Bookham, Surrey. The system comprised black seamless aluminium guttering and PVC downpipes, with white UPVC fascias, soffits and cladding.
- Project Duration: 1 Day
- Location: Bookham, Surrey
- White Timber Backed UPVC Fascias to Roofline
- White UPVC Soffits to Roofline
- ARP Ogee Deepflow Seamless Aluminium Guttering
- Installation of 25 meters of tanalised timber fascia backing boards.
- Installation of 25 meters of white 9mm Swish Summit UPVC Fascia Board
- Installation of 25 meters of white 9mm Swish Summit UPVC soffit board.
- Installation of 25 meters of ARP Ogee Deepflow Seamless Aluminium Guttering
- Installation of 2 x 5.5 meter Polypipe PVC down pipes
This was a semi-detached 3-bedroom 1930’s home. This was a very straight-forward standard installation which was completed in one day. The owners opted for seamless aluminium guttering because they were having white smooth render and wanted a roofline that reflected a modern look.