Installation of Black PVC Guttering and White UPVC Barge-Boards, Fascias and Soffits to a 1930′s Home in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
Here is an example of a roofline system that we installed to a 1930′s house in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey. The system comprised black PVC guttering and white UPVC barge-boards, fascias and soffits.
- Project Duration: 4 Days
- Location: Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
- White Timber Backed UPVC Fascias With Hidden Over Fascia Ventilation
- White UPVC Soffits
- White tongue and groove UPVC Cladding on Porch
- Standard Black Half-Round PVC Guttering
- Installation of 70 meters of tanalised timber fascia backing boards with over fascia vents.
- Installation of 70 meters of 9mm Swish Summit UPVC Fascia Board
- Installation of 70 meters of 9mm white Swish Summit UPVC soffit board.
- Installation of 70 meters of Polypipe standard black half-round PVC guttering
- Installation of 6 x 5.5 meter Polypipe PVC down pipes
- Installation of tongue and groove Swish Summit UPVC soffit board for cantilever bay window.
This was a detached 4-bedroom 1930’s home with multiple extensions. The job comprised a full roofline installation and gave the house a bright new look.