Flat Roofing in Epsom, Surrey
In this example we converted 3 flat roofs from a cold to warm system. This greatly improved the thermal efficiency of this 1930’s home.
- Project Duration: 3 Days
- Location: Epsom, Surrey
The project involved.
- Removing the old roofing materials
- Prepare for conversion from cold to warm flat roof
- Installation of 100mm Celotex insulation boards over old deck
- Installation of new roof decking on top of new insulation
- Installation of Icopal 3-Ply Mineral Flat Roofing System
This project not only involved fitting of a new mineral felt roofing system but we also converted each of the three flat roofs to a warm system. This means that the old roof decking was covered with insulation and a second deck was fitted on top. This means that the thermal insulation of each of the roofs was greatly improved. Our customers were extremely complementary about the overall appearance and our workmanship. Check-out our excellent reviews on the Checkatrade and Which Trusted Traders websites.